Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yesterday we decided that my home-schooling would be around 9 am to 11 am. But because of jet lag my dad and I woke up at 4 am and we were wide awake. So, then there was really nothing to do so I started on school work. I also went onto facebook because I figured that a lot of my friends would be online because of the time difference. Later in the day we had some dog issues... The inside dog ,Blackie, loves to escape! So we spent the better part of an hour trying to get her inside the house so we could go to town and buy food. So once we got her inside we headed out. The family has three dogs, the other two are Leah and Samantha. Both of them are outside dogs (Blackie is the inside dog and the favorite, don't ask me why though... because they're all cute ;). Anyway, Leah and Samantha pretty much go where ever they want to and they both followed us. They both have boundaries though so they don't follow us all they way. But Leah decided that she needed to follow us all the way which meant lots of getting the dog back to the side of the road quickly and also lots of flinching just in case the dog was stupid enough to stay in the middle of the road....

Fall of the day: fell out of the shower... bruise on my right knee!! fun. fun. fun.

Pictures will come later.. I'm on my dinosaur computer and I'm not sure how to put pictures on...

3 comments:

  1. what is a dinosaur computer? Hope you're having a good time, Zoe! Miss you at school!♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, are the showers different in Italy?
    (I'll slap myself if they really are :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this Ellie Kindlund??? anyway the showers arent different the tub thing is just really deep.... Sarah: a dinosaur computer is one that is really old and hunky

    ReplyDelete