Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas and More Rome

Christmas was really nice and quiet. On Christmas Eve I decided to put out one of my dad's socks (they're bigger) on the fireplace mantle. In the morning I checked to see what was in it, but I already knew the night before that I was going to get a few oranges and some boci (a chocolate candy, not the game).Later in the day, we went to our house cleaner lady's house for tea. Which I did not totally agree with, because it was Christmas and I wanted to be "home". But!!b Turns out it wasn't that bad. The lady had a dog that had a ten day old puppy, that hadn't even opened it's eyes! She also had a few birds and five turtles. We stayed for two hours and in that time period I understood about five percent of the out conversation. We had some cookies and pie thing... and I had juice instead of coffee. My mom did most of the talking and my dad a little bit. The lady kept trying to talk to me alone, while my parents were talking to her husband. We were trying to have a conversation about her turtles, but I couldn't understand, so I did what you're suppose to do: Smile and nod. After we left her house we went back home and played lots of games,like Nertz!! That is one of my favorite games now. In the first couple weeks we were here we played it every night. Anyway after a few games we watched Mrs. Doubtfire. That movie is sooo funny! Yesterday we went to Rome again! We were going to go on the day before that but my dad was sick, and still is a little bit. So anyway, we went to Compo di Fiori, and had really amazing pizza, at Forno. After that, my mom and went shopping and I bought a really cute shirt. Then we went to the Pantheon. Which was really cool. After that we went and got some gelato, mine was cookies and creme, I think. After we had gelato we headed home! And now I am planning our trip to Venice!


Oh this is really funny: I almost forgot my L.A teacher's name!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Christmas in Italy with us Zoe! Do you still have that Ray Allen beanie? I remember it when I visited your family about 5 years ago. Too bad the Sonics are no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy & Ariana want to see pics of the cute shirt from Rome. :)

    ReplyDelete