Friday, December 10, 2010

Samantha
Lea
Me and Blackie
Clementine
Sunrise

Hey all! ( that would be only three people) Okay well we went out lunch (lunch is the big meal of the day here). The menu they gave us was only in Italian, all I could understand was "pasta" and "pizza". So the waiter came by and I hadn't chosen what I should eat, so my mom said to get this pasta thing. None of us knew what I had gotten. So I was really nervous on what was coming ( I thought maybe a pig's head or seafood). So, I see the waiter coming out and guess what?? Clams! Sorry for all those seafood lovers.... Anyway later in the day some water people came because we had no water pressure in the house at night. They fixed the problem (maybe) and we'll have to see what's going to happen tonight. Sarah Chute: tell your mom to look at the pictures because she told me to post pictures of food :).Our new address (for now) is:

Via di Soprone
Contrada Giglio 135
03029 Giglio di Veroli
Fronsinone, Italy








4 comments:

  1. That Dogs name is Lea? That is a great name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well its actually like Princess Leia from Star Wars but leah is fine too... you could call her whatever you want... you could call her a fat lille sausage (we we do) and she wouldn't notice at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found your blog address.. I'm lookin' at the food photos! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete